The Edom Community Scholarship Fund, established in 1994, makes available annually a scholarship to a graduating high school senior who plans to attend an institute of higher learning. The fund is administered by the Edom Area Chamber of Commerce.
The scholarship is to be granted to an EDOM AREA graduating senior who shows RESPECT for and INTEREST in the community. He or she must also present a high school record indicative of ACADEMIC and SOCIAL involvement. The award shall be funded directly to the educational institution and may be applied to tuition, fees or books.
APPLICATION PROCESS: You may submit your application one of two ways:
1. Complete and submit this on-line application with scanned copies of all required attachments or
2. Download the WORD application and submit via USPS with all required attachments.
Applications will be reviewed and evaluated by the Edom Community Scholarship Committee. For more information please contact the Edom Chamber at (844) 633-6689 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Edom Community Scholarship Area Boundaries are from Downtown Edom extending:
NORTH on FM 314 to FM 858
SOUTH on FM 314 to Kickapoo Creek Bridge
EAST on FM 279 to FM 2010
WEST on FM 279 to VZ CR 4714
EAST on Hwy 64 to VZ CR 4923
WEST on Hwy 64 to VZ CR 4602
Please include the following with this application:
1. Copy of SAT or ACT results
2. High School Transcript
3. Number of students in your graduating class and your placement
4. Two letters of recommendation by school faculty or community leaders
5. TAKS/STAAR Test Scores
Mail to: Edom Area Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 153, Edom, TX 75754