1. Vendor Sought. Applications reviewed in order of receipt:
*Handmade Craft & Folk Items *Vintage & Unique Items
*Activities for Kids & Pets *Festival Foods
2. No garage sale or resale merchandise.
3. All exhibits and merchandise must be suitable for family viewing – no offensive items permitted.
4. Accepted vendors will be notified by committee and additional info provided and/or requested.
Apply by Sept 30 @ Early Bird Rate.
Add $25, thru Oct 1 thru Feb 15, 2018 Extended deadline. Max: 125 Vendors
1. Prior to setting up, vendors must register at April in Edom Registration/Information Booth located at the center of downtown Edom.
2. Vendor Set-up : Friday, April 20, 5-7 PM, 6 PM for vendors in front of Edom Bank OR Saturday, April 21, 7:30-9:30 AM
3. Tear down will be after 5 PM on Sunday.
4. Security will be provided.
1. April in Edom requires “online” application submissions via this website.
2. Three (3) photos of vendor products and one (1) photo of vendor booth must be attached to application. (jpg format not to exceed 100 kb)
3. Category & Description of items to be sold
4. Chose option for payments with via Paypal, Credit Card or check within the Application.
5. Copy of TX Sales Tax Permit.
***THERE IS NO REFUND AFTER BOOTH FEE IS PAID
The application form will OPEN after you hit the "I Accept" button and agree to the Eligibility and Guidelines